HOW DO I ORDER?
Ordering is Simple—3 Easy Steps!
- Choose Your Chip: Scroll through our selections and click on your desired chip.
- Customize Your Chip: Choose from our many templates for your perfect look.
- Specify Your Particulars: Choose chip colors, quantity of each color, and style.
No need for upgrades we provide high quality labels (1600 x 1600 DPI!) and casino laminate (yes, the same quality used by big casinos!) that will last a lifetime. No upcharges for this—unlike our competitors. Our system will instantly create a proof of your chip. When you are satisfied, add the chip to your cart and checkout from there!
Need help with your design or for large orders contact us at (Designteam@sincitychips.com) and a customer representative will be happy to assist.
CAN I SEE WHAT MY CHIP WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE ORDERING?
VIRTUAL PROOF: You are able to see your virtual proof live while you design your custom poker chip so you see exactly what you’ll get prior to submitting your order. We keep it simple for you! Order with confidence that you’ll get exactly what you designed.
DESIGN CUSTOMIZER: You can upload images, logos, and any art you want and place text where you want from our library of chip-friendly and professional fonts, Make as many changes as you like until you’ve built the perfect custom chip. You can also save the work and share it with a friend or colleague before ordering.
Please note *** If you build the artwork with our customizer, you will not receive a new proof before production. (what does this mean? Don’t they see the proof on the screen? I think you can remove that first sentence.) Production will begin 1-5 business day after your order is placed. If there are any issues or concerns with your chips, we will contact you directly prior to the start of production.
NEW ORDERS: When placing a new order, you are able to input your text and upload any graphics directly onto the form. When you do it this way, we will create your proof for you and send you a proof for approval within 24 hours of the order being placed. Nothing will be produced until we have your final approval. Once we receive your written approval with payment production will then begin.
RE-ORDERS- When placing a re-order you will receive a discounted rate between 10%- 50% off original purchase price. All discount depends on quantity and style of chip you are re-ordered. Email us for exact quote.
HOW ARE THE CHIPS PRINTED?
We have 3 main print processes: Custom Inlay, Hot Stamping, and Franklin 5 Color Press.
- Digital Press - Custom labels are printed in high resolution on a full color label and inserted into the center of the chip. The labels have casino grade glue adhesion and laminate that will last decades if not much longer.
- Hot Stamping - A metal die is made with your custom artwork or text and heated between 280 to 300 degrees where a color and metallic foils like (gold, silver, white, black, red or blue foils) are stamped directly on the chip. The hot stamp print years is extremely durable and will last many. When sending artwork for this print method, be sure to send vector art or black and white artwork. If we have to alter the art for one color, you may incur a design charge of $20.00
- Franklin Press - Just like the Hot Stamping method a metal die is made per your custom artwork and text. Color and Metallic foils are used to stamp the design on to the label using a special process. The final results are between exquisite and amazing. You can use up to 4 colors when selecting this method. This special process that only we (Sin City Chips) are able to do. A signed proof will be required before printing. To find out about foil printing please contact us at (email@example.com) and a customer service rep will be happy to assist.
*Our chips are manufactured in the USA.
HOW DO I ORDER SPECIFIC COLOR AMOUNTS?
To order multiple chip colors for your order, select Color Quantities and then you can specify details under special instructions. Quantities must be in multiples of 25.
WHAT IF I WANT MULTIPLE IMPRINTS?
Our prices include up to two label designs per chip on our full color chips and one design for the hot stamp chips. For multiple labels there are added charge of $10 per label for full color. For hot stamping or Franklin Press chips please email us @ (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you an estimate.
HOW MUCH IS THE SET-UP CHARGE?
All prices include free set-up for up to two labels. If there are more than two labels contact us for an estimate. If we have to design your chip from scratch or significantly change your artwork, a design fee of $20.00 to $75.00 will be charged depending on the scope of the work. All sizing and layout for the best print possible on the poker chip is included free of charge with your order.
HOW LONG IS PROUDCTION TIME?
Standard production for the average size order (500 chips) is about 5-7 business days after the order has been submitted. For larger orders production can vary from 10-20 business days depending on when your order is submitted. Production time does not include ship time. Please contact us if you have a specific date or event and we can work to accommodate your timeline. A rush fee of 20%- 40% of the ordering cost will be applied, depending on how quickly you need the order to arrive.
Our products are custom designed using your artwork/logo and your custom information. Once your custom chip is submitted and ordered, there are no refunds unless there is an error in our work. If you build your custom chip with our digital customizer we will produce the chip exactly the way you created it. If there is an issue with what you created we will contact you about the issue.
For non-custom jobs we do provide refunds and exchanges up to 14 days of purchase. The customer will have to pay shipping costs.